Friday, June 12, 2009

Writer's Workshop

A day late, but hey, I am pretty busy, seeing as to how I am moving next week!! :D But thanks to Mama Kat, here is this weeks Writer's Workshop!! Feel free to join in!! :D

Where would you like to be?


Where to begin with this one?

1. Out of my house, WITHOUT paying for my carpet to be replaced. (read post below)

2. Highway 101. I heard it is a beautiful drive!! We shall see next week!

3.
In the Redwood Forest. We are PCSing to Seattle, and since we are driving up through CA, my 5 year old has been BEGGING to see the Redwood Forest. I can't wait to see the amazement in his little eyes at those TOWERING trees above him. Shoot, I can't wait to see those towering trees above me!!

4. The Golden Gate Bridge. This was my 7 year old's request since we will be driving through CA. And the same with him, to see the amazement of the bridge, and to hear him giggling with excitement as we drive over it!

5. My new house, wherever that might be.

6. A remote tropical island with some hottie with no shirt on, and rock hard abs serving me drinks out of a coconut with a nifty little umbrella, who offers to rub sunscreen on my back!! It will all be ok with my hubby too, because he will be sitting next to me, with a girl in a tiny bikini doing the same for him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment