Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly DID NOT let my 5 year old get his hair cut into a "cool" Mohawk, against the rest of the families wishes, just because I feel my children's hair, ONLY during summer time, is theirs do with as they please. NOT ME!! Why would I be so lenient with such a thing!!

My husband and I DID NOT buy our two oldest Nintendo DS's because we feel guilty about uprooting them from the only home they have ever really known, and feel that since they have been asking for one for so long, that it is something that might add a little "light" to what seems like a gloomy time for them! NOT US!!

I most certainly DID NOT torture my 5 year old with a dead crab, because he was scared of touching them. He was NOT sitting next to me SCREAMING, with me forcing his hand to touch the shell, with me telling him, "SEE, IT WON'T HURT YOU". NOT ME!!

I DID NOT fall completely in love with the new houses that we will be moving into sometime in the next 6 months, and of course I am NOT jealous of the people that get to move into said houses next month, why would I be..NOT ME!!!

I DO NOT get nervous everytime (2 times round trip, so 4 times total) we have rode the Ferry with the kids. I am NOT afraid that my boys will climb the railings and fall over board. Why would my boys do such things, certainly NOT!!

I have NOT been soooo busy that I haven't had time to call most of my friends or family. I am the type that stays on top of making phone calls to everyone!! So of course, that WASN'T me!!

I really am sorry about the last one...but we ARE super busy!! Pray that we find a house/apartment soon that offers month to month leases...don't know what we will do if we can't find that.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week, with many things they DO NOT want to do filling their time!! :D

1 comment:

  1. You know I have that video of Dil here when he freaked over the horny toad. We watched it not too long ago when I was going through my videos! I could try to send it to you if you want!

    ReplyDelete