Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here is a list of things I CERTAINLY DID NOT do this week!! Not me, why would I do such things??

I have NOT let my house get completely trashed this weekend, just because movers will be coming on Tuesday, and I didn't see the point in cleaning until my house was completely empty. NOT ME!!

I have NOT been an emotional wreck for the past week, or stressed out about the upcoming move. NOT ME!!

I have NOT been yelling at my hubby because he always seems to find something more important to do then to get stuff in this house ready for a move. Not him, and certainly NOT ME!!

My children and I have NOT been living off of lunchables, Kid Cuisines and juice boxes for the past week or longer because I do not see the need in going grocery shopping just to give away throw away, what is remaining when we move. I would NEVER feed my children such things! NOT ME!!

I DID NOT put my daughter to bed last night, in her clothes from that day. I would NEVER not change her into PJ's because I didn't want to deal with her waking up, and having to fight to get her back to sleep. NOT ME!!

I most certainly did NOT tell the housing lady that she was retarded to go fuck herself, the second she walked out of my door. Why would such words come out of MY mouth. NEVER, NOT ME!!

I am NOT going to miss ANY of my friends, or California. I am the type of person that DOES NOT get attached to people, or places. I would NEVER do such a thing, NOT ME!!

I am NOT wasting my time on the computer, with this being my last day to pack before the movers come. NO WAY I would do that, NOPE, NOT ME!!

I am sure there are many more things, I DID NOT do this past week. Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

1 comment: